Since the Museum has acquired a few early American made rods in the last few months, and the fact that I was never that happy with the existing pictures, I set about trying to photograph some of the rods. I got a few done, until one member of staff decided that we had done enough photography for one day...
...the rest of the rods will have to wait, as will the updated page. I am pleased with the results so far and will confirm when the new material goes live, once Millie lets me finish the photos!
If you've had a look at the "About" page, you know what this is all for. Here you'll find progress reports on new items and other developments on the site.